We are currently operating by appointment only.
You must reschedule your appointment if you answer yes to any of the following:
- I have traveled outside Canada in the last 2 weeks
- I have chills, fever, runny nose, fatigue, inability to catch breath, loss of taste or smell
- I have come in contact with someone who is sick, has traveled outside Canada, or is awaiting COVID-19 test results
As cities and businesses reopen, we want you to know nothing is more important than your health/safety and the health/safety of the It's Your Day Bridal Boutique staff. Every decision we make is with that in focus. Effective immediately, the following are the new procedures that we have set in place:
- All customers and guests must bring and wear a face mask to cover their mouth and nose.
- Face masks must be worn for the entirety of the appointment.
- Anyone entering the building must sanitize their hands at the station immediately.
- Undergarments are mandatory if you are trying on dresses. No underwear, no service.
- New bridal appointments will be limited to bring THREE guests only. Inspections, comeback appointments, etc are for the bride and ONE guest only.
- Bridesmaids appointments are restricted to a total of THREE people (Either the Bride and 2 guests or 3 Bridesmaids). Others can join via Zoom or video chat, or come in at their own scheduled appointment time.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the store at this time unless the appointment is for the child directly (example – Flower Girl or Ring Bearer shopping).
- Immuno-compromised persons are asked to contact the store directly at 519-978-5003 to schedule an appointment so that alternate arrangements can be made.
- Appointment times will be adhering to a strict schedule to allow for proper disinfecting of rooms, dresses, accessories, etc between customers:
- New bridal appointments are limited to 2 hours
- Comeback bridal appointments are limited to 1 hour
- New bridesmaids appointments are limited to 1.5 hours
- Comeback bridesmaids appointments are limited to 1 hour
- Inspections are limited to 30 minutes
- Accessory appointments are limited to 1 hour