Starting Tuesday, Feb 16/21 we will be re-opening for in-person shopping. We are operating
by appointment only. Please call us to book your appointment 519-978-5003.
You must reschedule your appointment if you answer yes to any of the following:
- I have travelled outside Canada in the last 2 weeks.
- I have chills, fever, runny nose, fatigue, inability to catch breath, loss of taste or smell.
- I have come in contact with someone who is sick, has travelled outside Canada, or is awaiting COVID-19 test results.
***If you are showing symptoms during your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for everyone's safety.
As cities and businesses reopen, we want you to know nothing is more important than your health/safety and the health/safety of the It's Your Day Bridal Boutique staff. Every decision we make is with that in focus. Effective immediately, the following are the new procedures that we have set in place:
- All customers and guests must bring and wear a face mask to cover their nose and mouth.
- Face masks must be worn for the entirety of the appointment.
- Anyone entering the building must sanitize their hands at the station immediately.
- Undergarments are mandatory if you are trying on dresses. No underwear, no service.
- We are a shoe-free environment and you will be asked to remove your shoes upon entry. You are welcome to bring your own socks or slippers with you for your comfort.
- New bridal appointments will be limited to a total of THREE people. This means the Bride plus TWO (2) guests only.
- Inspections, comeback appointments, etc are limited to a total of TWO people. This means the Bride plus ONE(1) guest
- Bridesmaids appointments are limited to a total of FOUR people. This means the Bride plus THREE(3) guests. Others can join via Zoom or video chat, or come in at their own separate scheduled appointment time.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the store at this time unless the appointment is for the child directly (example – Flower Girl or Ring Bearer shopping).
- Immuno-compromised persons are asked to contact the store directly at 519-978-5003 to schedule an appointment so that alternate arrangements can be made.
- Appointment times will be adhering to a strict schedule to allow for proper disinfecting of rooms, dresses, accessories, etc between customers:
- New Bridal appointments are limited to 2 hours
- Comeback Bridal appointments are limited to 1 hour
- New Bridesmaids appointments are limited to 1.5 hours
- Comeback Bridesmaids appointments are limited to 1 hour
- Inspections are limited to 30 minutes
- Accessory appointments are limited to 1 hour
- All wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses are closed stock - only staff are allowed to browse the racks, and pull dresses for you to try on. High traffic areas are being cleaned hourly.
- We will offer to help clip you into your dresses. After each clipping, we will sanitize our hands. If you are uncomfortable with us doing that, we can show your guest how to do it.
We are still offering Contactless Curbside Pick Ups, At-Home Bridal Boxes and Virtual Appointments.